Dealer Installation Guide for the Absolute Gutter System
Gutter systems are a dime a dozen on the market, making finding the perfect product challenging for both homeowners and experts alike. For Prairie du Sac, WI, residents, the best gutters can be found at Innovative Gutter Solutions, LLC. These 100% seamless gutters are unique in that they are custom-fitted to residences for a flawless installation that keeps caulking and box/strip miters out of the equation, eliminating popular causes for gutter damage.
If you are interested in becoming an authorized dealer for Absolute Gutter or are in the process of becoming one, continue reading for a brief overview of the dealer installation manual.
Absolute Gutter Installation Guide
The genius behind the craftmanship of Absolute Gutter, and the reason it has been dubbed the ULTIMATE gutter dispersing system™, is due to its completely seamless profile. As a dealer, you’ll be expected to custom fit each Absolute Gutter system to the unique dimensions of your customers’ homes on site. Once measurements are taken of the roofline, the continuous metal coil used to create the final product is loaded into the back of the Absolute Gutter machine. As the system is fed through the machine, be sure to check the first 5 or 6 feet of the gutter to ensure it’s free of any markings, dents, and other imperfections. The inside and outside corners of the gutter system are designed without tabs. To complete this part of the process, you’ll need to follow a series of precise directions that can be found here in the Absolute Gutter installation manual.
To ensure customers benefit from a truly seamless gutter system, Absolute Gutter is also engineered with built-in end caps. To achieve this, run 7 inches off of the machine, mark a square around the gutter, and cut 1 inch down the backside of the gutter. Once you cut the face and the bottom out, leave ½ inch and cut it back towards the machine. Then follow these steps:
- Cut a notch in the ½ inch corner that you left attached.
- Put a 6-inch hanger at the end of the gutter.
- Curve the end around to meet the other side of the gutter.
- Cut a notch into the end cap, where it meets the bend in the bottom of the gutter.
- Bend the end piece of metal over, and draw a line where the front side of the gutter lines up.
- Cut along the pencil line, making sure to leave 1 inch.
- Cut a notch in the metal on the backside of the gutter just below the rib, and another notch just below to create a tab to fit into the bend in the front of the gutter.
- Bend the tab toward the inside of the gutter.
- Fold the end cap in and make sure the end is perfect.
- Drill ¼ inch zip screws into the gutter and the tabs to set the end cap.
- Draw a line with the square just below the crease in the gutter.
- Score with a utility knife and pull the top piece off.
- Remove the screws and pop the rivet end cap.
For more detailed directions, check out our dealer installation manual with images. Contact Innovative Gutter Solution, LLC today to learn more about our Absolute Gutter system and how you can become one of our authorized contractors.here.